I am one of those people who hardly preps for Ramzan in terms of stocking up on food or making Samosas and Spring rolls… Luckily, I have Filipino nanny who does a great job at making Spring rolls (Filipino style) and before Ramzan asked me if I want her to make Spring rolls. How could I say no to that!?
So here it is, her recipe of making Spring rolls.
Chicken Spring Rolls Download Recipe Card
Makes about 24 rolls
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 500 gm Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 2- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions (julienned)
- 2 cup Cabbage (julienned)
- 1 cup Carrots (julienned)
- 1 cup Capsicum (julienned)
- 1 -2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1-2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 packet of Spring Roll sheets
- 1 tsp Flour (Maida)
- In a wok, fry garlic cloves for a few minutes and then add Spring Onions and sauté for a few mins
- Add chicken and season it with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Add cabbage, carrots and capsicum
- Sauté it for a few minutes, until the filling is done.
- Make a paste of flour with water to use as a glue to close the spring rolls
- Assemble the spring rolls.
- Deep fry/ Air fry till golden brown and serve.TIP: You can freeze the assembled spring rolls for about 2-3 weeks.
For more recipes, check out My Recipe Book
5 thoughts on “Recipe Of The Week – Chicken Spring Rolls”
Salam i m very happy to see ur recipe card and also tried it recipes. Thanks for sharing delicious recipes. I Request u to please make cheese ball 😊 and bread roll.
Thank you! InshaAllah soon
Pingback: 16 RAMADAN RECIPES
Sorry for nitpicking …..stalking should be spelt “stocking”
thanks for proof reading for me 🙂 ofcourse!