A woman is the epitome of tenderness, care, selflessness and emotional strength. Today its the day to celebrate us! The mother, the wife, the sister, the daughter , the friend.. A woman plays so many roles in a lifetime and do what no man can ever do! The strength of a woman is unmatchable!
So Happy International Day to you ladies!!
Very quickly – a few things:
- This year the Women’s Day theme is “Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality”.
- Did you know that International Women’s Day is an official holiday in a few countries INCLUDING Afghanistan. (Stumped?? Me too!! but WOW!)
- I had the honor of meeting Mrs. Bilquis Edhi. Read here about my amazing experience!
- Another inspiring woman Mother Teresa, who was a living angel. Read here of how I paid tribute to her.
- And last but not the least, my Mother’s Day Giveaway Contest is running.. Hurry up and enter the contest if you haven’t done so! Contest closes tomorrow.
Enjoy the day with your loved ones!