A simple and easy recipe of a homemade garlic bread goodness to go with the Tomato Soup.
Serves 5-6 persons
- A loaf of Bread (Any French bread loaf – that is crusty from outside, but soft from inside)
- 1/2 cup salted Butter (softened)
- 3-4 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2-3 tsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tsp Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cut the bread in half, lengthwise.
- Mix the garlic, butter, and parsley
- Spread this mixture on the inner side of the bread.
- Sprinkle some fresh Parmesan Cheese (optional – I didn’t have it so didn’t add it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 Degrees C for about 15 minutes (adjust the time depending on how toasted you like it).
For more recipes, click HERE