Watermelon is such a refreshing fruit for Summer months! It has numerous health benefits and is packed with nutrients. These days we are getting deliciously sweet watermelons in Doha. I had a huge watermelon sitting at home so I thought of making a drink for our Iftar today. I added just Mint (which again has a cooling effect) and lemon to it and viola! Here is the recipe for this easy, refreshing and healthy drink!
Watermelon Mint Lemonade
Makes 1 Serving Download Recipe Card
- 1 Cup Fresh Watermelon (de-seeded)
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- A pinch of Black Salt (Kaala Namak)
- Sugar (as needed – I don’t usually put any!)
- Ice Cubes
- Put everything in a blender and blend!
- Pour and Serve
Beat the heat this Summer with this refreshing drink!
For more Recipes, click HERE